Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Encouragement


I have a blog that is public, but I didn't directly SHARE it with anyone and I just use it as a journal or diary when I don't feel like writing stuff out. Anyway, this one turned out really well~! :D I love it~! Awesomesaucness! Loves you! 
Hey guys! What’s up? You know I am really lonely and some days it gets me super stressed out. I love to talk~ Talking with friends is just something that I find SUPER fun… Well, as a home schooler, I hardly ever get to talk to anyone. I mean, I have my ESL Classes and their parents are really friendly and nice and all…. But it is NOT the same when you have to take 5 minutes explaining one sentence and then (because you’re a teacher) you have to try and explain WHY and then get them to remember it…. I’m happy for the parents of my students who try to talk to me and some of them even try to take me places…. but I’d really just like to TALK to someone in a full conversation on the street, with someone who is around my age….. 
It gets really frustrating. But you know…. I am a missionary (missionary kid MK) and that’s what it takes. I have to sacrifice things in order to help other people. So I am going to put a smile on! Even if, at times, I start to get depressed or lonely I can remember 2 things:
1) God sent me here and therefore God is going to take care of me. He knows what is best for me. 
2) What I already said. Even though I am giving up friends, or conversation, or other things – I am here for a reason (a purpose) and that is to help people see the light of God, in me. And that is blessings and comfort enough! Am I right?

Shout out to all you Christians out there! And to those of you who aren’t I have to say 1) you are missing out and 2) sorry for this extremely awkward post for you… i should have warned you at the beginning…..

No comments:

Post a Comment