Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Random Post After A Very LONG Time!!!!

Hey everybody!!! It is kind of random that I am posting all of a sudden after so long!!!! I am really sorry that I suddenly stopped posting and I bet no one checks this blog for updates anymore. I've been busy and bored at the same time. Busy with school, which is boring. :) Anyway here is a very random post that I felt I like I wanted to post!!!
____________________

I keep hearing everyone around me say things about taking advantage of my situation. Various people have told me that it is a great experience to be living in another country like this. They tell me to 'take advantage of the situation' by quickly learning Korean while I'm here; since it will be harder to learn once I'm in another country. Because I was homeschooled last year, my friends told me not to worry and to 'take advantage of the situation; by using all my time at home to finish school work quickly and do fun things that matter to me with such a free schedule. This act of 'taking advantage of your situations' can mean ceasing an opportunity that is only open for a limited time. It can also mean being brave enough to reach out and take chances in order to make and steal opportunities you need for yourself. I don't know if you play volley ball, but in volley ball, if you stand still or in one place the entire game you're almost never going to hit the ball. You have to run back and forth; you have to ATTACK the ball (cease it) in order to play your best and win the game. There is nothing worse than that moment EVERY teammate things "She/he is probably going to go for it, so I'll just let her get it." (Then NO ONE gets it and guess what- YOU LOSE. Shout out to Ms. Tripp (not related to me but has same last name) Grace(from Korea), Mercy and other ANCANS (my school) that experienced this with me before!!!!!) If no one calls it, TAKE THE CHANCE and go for the ball- DIVE under it if you have to. The same way you play volley ball, 'taking advantage of your situation' can mean the same thing. If you want to succeed, you have to reach out, run around, take risks, and GRAB YOUR OPPORTUNITY BY THE ARM (Korean drama style)!!!! <http://kdramawristgrabs.tumblr.com/>

One more meaning for it is using (and adapting to) what is around you. The same way I am learning Korea, while I'm IN KOREA- look around you and find out if, right now, you are wasting some precious circumstance that God has put you in. Take advantage of it!!!! It is not a bad thing to do. Those circumstances/situations/opportunities/chances were put there for a reason. Though you should be careful not to take the WRONG road, pray (ask God to help) and USE the wonderful (and precious for lack of a better adjective) gifts that God has given you. See the signs he wants you to see, and go where he wants you to go. Then you will have so called 'amazing coincidences' popping up everywhere. It isn't Mr. Coincidence, it is God. (You know what I am talking about?)

No comments:

Post a Comment